Courtney Stephenson has been working in the real estate industry for nearly 20 years. She has also worked with some of the largest and most prestigious law firms and real estate, mortgage, and loss mitigation companies in Nevada, California and Colorado. Her experience in helping financial institutes, law firms and homeowners reach suitable agreements has proven to show nothing but professionalism and dedication to her clients in some of the toughest situations.
Courtney holds the following degrees, licenses and certificates:
- Colorado Real Estate License from American Real Estate College
- Bachelor’s of Science in Legal Studies from Kaplan University
- Mediation Certificate from Conflict Management Services
- South Metro Denver Realtor Association
- National Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
Courtney is a Colorado native, raised in a small farming/ranching community in southeastern Colorado. She moved to Castle Rock in 1998 where she has pursued her career in real estate, foreclosure and loss mitigation. Courtney and her husband Gregg have three sons and reside in Castle Rock.
Courtney is involved in her community through “Feed the Need” and “Love146”, stopping human trafficking. Please see our Community Page for more information and opportunities to participate and/or give.